prayer room


PRAYER ROOM








WRITE A PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF TENDERNESS BY SENDING IT BY MAIL TO :(ourladyoftenderness@hotmail.com) and it will be post the next day in the website and a candle will be placed for you in the sanctuary in front the virgn Mary's icon.

* Mary our blessed mother – intercede to the Father to quell his anger on the world; even though we deserve His wrath. Remind Him of His infinite love and forgiveness. Remind your beloved son Jesus, that he has paid the price of our sins. Send the Holy Spirit to help us. Mary pray… we will be given yet another chance for redemption. Amen.(Beryl)
* I ask you to help me during my travel in the sea and protect me ( frank)
* dear God i ask you to bless me and bless my family and give us a long life ( tony)
* Moeder Maria zal zijn een dankbaar gebed .Want alles in mijn leven heb ik door de voorspraak van Haar gekregen daar ben ik heilig van overtuigd .De laatste operatie,s van kanker zijn genezen zoals ik niet kan geloven maar ik geloof dat zij de voor mij een grote voorspraak is geweest en wil haar trouwe kind blijven .Bid u a.u.b, ook voor mij dat ik de kracht in mijn leven zal vinden om op mijn leeftijd ook goed voor andere mensen zal zijn .LIeve Moeder Maria sta mij bij en vraag voor ons allen een vredige wereld . Ik eindig met ook dankbaarheid voor de mensen die dit mogelijk maakten 4-7-2007 Ine van Delft (c.delftpieters)
* That world peace would be wanted by all Nations.Under "One God", regardless to what their religion is,be it Catholics,Protestants,Hebrews,Islamics,Muslims,Arabs,Christians,or whatever the faith. Be able to live in peace and respect of each others beliefs. Also" In God's name I Pray", that the criminals that perpetrated the crime against my husband and I of appraisal and bank fraud have justice served on them to the fullest extreme. That " In God's name I Pray" we find and attorney willing to take on our case. Finally, "In Jesus name I pray", that my husbands diabetes, and my stress from this matter do know more to damage our health from this matter then that's already been done. "In Jesus name I Pray', and offer you Jesus, Thousands of Sacrifices of Thanksgivings,Praises,Blessings,and I Love You's. Amen ( Debra Thomas)
*Pray to the Lord our father and to our Mother the ever virgin for the peace , in the world , and for all the families including my family eman , sommer , rommie , Ronnie shubash, thanks to the LORD (Nadim)
* hope all people they love each other,peace.not war especialy eraq all middle east
* I ASKED U TO HELPE ME (ALEX)
* Dear mother, I humbly ask you to intecede for unity in the world.Please pray to your son to bless each nation and leader of the world to rule with wisdom. may there be peace. we ask in the name of your son , Jesus. Amen ( Christina Michel )
* I pray for my protection and that of my family members,in the midst of hardship let their be a lot of wealth for me,in chaos,protection,in sorrow joy,also for me to find the woman i'm going to live for the rest of my life,pretty like mother mary. (ikechukwu mbah)
* please any thing i lay my hand should be ok for me and any thing i put in mide should be in progress for me i m planing to travell now pls help me in my journing any death we not be my possion trough jesus our lord Amen (jolly)
* Our Lady, Mother of Tenderness, I pray that your tender Immaculate Heart would intercede for all the unborn in this world. Protect them Mother from the horrors of abortion. Keep them safe in their mother's wombs, and end the culture of death in this world. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your clemency, hear and answer me. Amen ( Erik)
* mother mary do pray for me and my family. intersid for my serion sister pls mother mary (chidozie)
* Holy Mary Mother of Jesus, Let the grace of his son Jesus be upon me and my family which will bring the manifastation Gods bless in the areas of accademic, finanice, job and victory over your case in court. and i thank God what he has been doing im life and ln the life of my family, the one i have seen and the one i have not seen. ( Samuel Obinna Ekewenam)
* im prying that motherwill guid me or guid us all the time (marbeth)
* mother mary please do my help in future (richard)
*I like to thank mother mary for this life (paul)
* I ask YOU to guide me all the time (Kay)
* help me in my business so that i will help others (emeka Dike)
* well prayers is to regian all i have lost and my document to be accomplish and to protect my family and i GOD helling and his intervention GOD protection (chidi)
* (hani) نفسى اكون انسان صالح نفسى اتحرار من ابليس واكون مع المسيح
* I INTEND PRAYING 4 WORLD PEACE (victor)
* i wish that my father,mother and my brother be protected (Rei)
* hope all my dreams would come true.. all my plans in my life esp. with my family & my son whose my life now.i wish that would be a time.. a right time & place for me to be happy & fulfilled (myrell)
* o blessted mary , mother of jesus , mother given unto us at ,the cross, pray me and the hole world, dt ur son will take sin farway from us . (martin eze)
* holly mary mother of jesus help me be a good boy amen (aziz)
* keep this world in peace let there be some miracle for this. (rohan)
* i need GOD WISDOM IN MY LIFE ( judechika)
* I WANT GOD , TO GRANT ME ALL MY HEART DESIRE THIS YEAR (KINGSLEY)
* beloved virgin mary pray for me, pray for most of my wish this year will be granted, help me in all my undertakings, grant the best of luck to be more successful this years, to be in permanent of my work. help me GOD, mother MARy (virgie)
*holy mother of tenderness please pray for me. and help me in my life (johny)
* i pray to you mary help me find new job and better life (simeon)
* May lord bless u and shower all His bleessings on u & guid u in all ur endeavours (jayaprakash )
*our holy lady of tenderesse please help us and pray for us so that the war dosen't appear in the world(Elias)
*O my Blessed Mother, I have not turned from you. You are to be honored because of your womb and its fruits. I know that my Grammy probably said a rosary with you to get me the job. Please with her, pray for my first day on the job. Also pray that I will get some willing and gentle students. Make me a good person to teach them. Let me feel blessed to do what I do. Help me to one day be as warm and welcoming to my students as Dr. Comgemi is to his. Pray for a blessing for Dr. Congemi and all the people who have gotten me here. Espically my parents. Please pray for blessing for them. Bring all neglected, abused, and aborted children into the arms of Jesus. I ask all these thing in your beloved sons name. I love you. Amen (amanda)
* Blessed Mother, hear my prayer, my husband and I desire to have a child.If it be God’s Will then bless us with a healthy son. Thank you for hearing my prayer.
(rodriguez family)
* Please Our Lady help my husband’s mental health be healed that he can go forward and find a job to help to support his family. Please help me as his wife to know how to support him through this period of his life.
(Faith Cain)
*help me (none)
*Mother Mary I pray for Tara and her two children that she may get normal after death of her husband and the children may be in your guidance.Tara may have strength to survive.
(Ignatius Topno)
* MotherI am finding it very hard to pray. Teach me dearest Lady
(dove)